Monday, October 22, 2007

Nigger: Never Ignorant About Gettin Goals Accomplished


Finally Circuit City called me on thrusday and announced my hire. I was supposed to start work at 5:30 but I walzted in around 8:30, picked up my check and quit. Just that simple. I quit no yelling no spazzin out. They were hella tight tho. All this nonsense about we coulda worked it out. No we could not have because when i asked for a day off you threatened to fire me.
Now all is now well becuase I work for The City a whole new type of store envisioned by circuit city. Flagship. They got me doin interveiws for hopefull employees. I now decide if someone else gets the job. Oh how the tables have turned. Besides i was too good for Pathmark anyway. Look at my resume: Taxes, Mortgages, Real Estate, Journalism. I mean that shit is now beneath me. Its so crazy I am 18 interveiwing people ten years older than me. I know that has to hurt when they dont get the job. I havent hired anybody yet. You gotta be hella good to even get past me. I mean undenaiably talented. Fuck Pathmark ahahahahahah.

Meanwhile in this disgustingly putrid man we live in some old white ghuy in a siut with coke in his nostrils has decided that a black man cannot name his albulm Nigger as a political statement. Nas wants to name his next albulm Nigger. I always knew that someone would want to do this one dya and i figure if someone wants to do I wanted it to mean something positive. Not just Shock value. nas is exactly the person to do this. Not 50 Cent and definitley not any of these new ringtone rappers. The hypocrisy of it all is what really gets me. Now let us al be aware that there are a select few people who control the media. They all break down into other companys but their is always that one guy at the top who lives in the islands with a wife young enuff to b his daughter. Hell even ABC is a small part of a media empire. Apperently think it is cool for them to use the word as a motherfucking joke but i cant use it as a statement. goodfellas used it. Why the fuck cant i use it? Maybe this was nas's intended statement. Maybe we are all supposed to ask what the difference is between using th eword in a song and naming a project after it? Maybe it is just a little too blatant we can duck and hide from the word in a song but this... this will make headlines and contreversy oh the contreversy we wouldnt want a NIggergate would we? No. Be honest the head honchos that own the media couldnt give a fuk if anything they would love to release it but the FCC is a bitch. The Fines oh imagine the Fines.
I think i will use this as a segway to my stance on the word nigger. Nigga or Nigguh or Nigger it is all the same. Should black people be using it. No. Considering the hate behind that word. Should white people be using that word. Fuck No. Cuz if i catch you i will bustyo ass. I mean even i didnt want to I have to my manhood wont allow me not to. Allow me to tell a story. One year in Freshman year at Brooklyn Tech me and all my friends were chillin in the Library. And my white freind Alex goes " You Niggas are stupid." Instantaneous slap. If i ever see Micheal Richards Life Insurances will be used. And i love Kramer but i just have to. Now anybody who's white and reading this shit thinking but you guys call urselfs niggers why cant i use it? Well besides the impending asskicking it's just not in good taste. Do u recognize you are fighting for the right to use the word nigger? I thought we came so far this is barbaric. Why would you even want to use that word? Besides you were calling me NIgger for 300 plus years. Its a bit of a bad habit by now. Assholes. Now that does not let us ignorant cool people off the hook either. Free your mind from fucking rap music and realize what that word means. Now I know it is hard to quit that word its only match is Fuck. In the sense of its versatility you can pronounce the er for insults or you can express freindship with it. I myself have been trying to quit that damn word for a year now. Its hard. And i read and went to a good school but its just fuckin hard. Just know this everything progresses in generations. The further we get away from shackle times the better things will get.

1 comment:

Quarius said...

If you were white you would have had around 11 or 12 timbaland boot stomps applied to ur anus after fish grease was applied as a lubricant. Ahhhhhh..to be black and say "nigga" is wonderous thing isn't it?