Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Happiness? Nigga Im Fuckin Pissed Off...

Okay by now I hope that 1 of you muthafuckas been smart enough to realize the irony of the title i chose for the last 3 posts. Nigga i got cancer. I mean i should be crazy out of my fuckin mind. But I aint all happy. I chose to name my The Happiness because somewhere deep down in the pits of hell with all of the scary ass parahnas im scared out of my fucking mind. I have been down the tunnel like twice but never all the way down because I know that once I get it into my head im gonna die there will be no sleep. I mean like nigga i got two different types of cancer that come back at a rate of 7o-sumthin%. But since I two different types I got a 140% chance of this shit comin back. Niggas is harrassin me about a fuckin spinal tap. Ionno somehow the NEEDLE in the TIP OFF MY FUCKIN SPINE JUST DOESNT SOUND TOO APPETIZIN. You muthafuckas you. You try it. Let me know how the fuck that shit feels. Even my mother and Grandmommy Majidah were just speakin on it. Like on some "Yeah we gotta take Kevin..." (fuck it oh well my name is fuckin Kevin) so anyway....
"Yeah we gotta take Kevin on Tuesday for his spinal tap. While he's in the operating room lets go get some food."
"Okay lets go for BBQ's his spinal tap is gonna take a long time."
Heart Stops brain stops. Nigga i could be dead in 2 maybe even 3 days. Fuck it i have to stop because I'm heading down that fucking hole again. Anyway you see where I going.

Anyway on a lighter note: This shit is funny as hell.




I will fuck you up! Ahahahahaha!!!

1 comment:

Quarius said...

Ya hear that kids? Them thar brain cancers is the bitchez....