Wednesday, September 19, 2007

OOH OOOH! CAN I BE A NIGGER TOO?



And so the showdown begun. 1 steroid induced ego against 1 crybaby ego. I don't know about you people but I wanted Curtis to win. Just to make the last post that much funnier.

1 Week Later.

Damn. Fif lost. Aint that sum shit. How the fuk a gorilla general get laid out by sum punk ass dropout teddy bear. Now I aint gon go as far as 50 did and say that Def Jam fudged the numbers but sumthin went wrong. That luck machine dun cashed out for 50. When he came out wit Get Rich alot of the material on that albulm was old shit wit Dre beats added on. Anything is hot wit a Dre beat. Fuk "the neptunes". I want that Detox. Back to what i was sayin. Wanksta was hot but that was due to Em. And I wish he would stop bullshitting and release King Mathers already so I could get on with my pathetic little life. Anyway... That song debuted on Ems 8 mile soundtrack as a throwaway single. Just a goofy soundin ass song for people to get familiar wit 50s name. But you ignorant cool people (myself included) ate that shit up. If you neva heard the original "In Da Club" without the Dre beat... DONT. It slobs on E.T.s balls. Somehow he managed to sell 10 mill of that albulm. Basically no black people bought the albulm. Except for me. And I didn't buy that shit either. My pops bought it and and found out that there were curses so he let me have it. Okay my pops is a clean cut, never been arrested, never cut school, never had a drink not even at his own wedding, paralegal 41 yr old, conservative germophobe who is out of touch with the hood. Think Uncle Phil off The Fresh Prince Of Bel Aire. These are the type of people who are actually buying 50s albulms. My Pops and all the little Italian kids who wanna be gangsta. Ya know like the Gotti kids who wanna be bosses like thier grandfather was but are scared ever since he got his ass stomped tha fuk out for callin the wrong nigger in the pen a nigger.
Fif slipped by on The Massacre wit that recycled ass Magic Stick. Candy shop was hella corny. That sounded like sumthin Fab shoulda been doin. But all of 50s cockridin Italian teeeny bopper fans bought that shit. I know cuz i went to Brooklyn Tech and i witnessed this shit. Notice that when if you went to see Get Rich in the movies (I feel your pain If you did) you saw a good amount of cracka ass crackas up in that bitch. 50 Cent is the white mans gangsta. A modern day adaptation of the minstrel show. Go get a gun a bullet proof vest now stand in between dem dere bitches and turn on the smoke machines. But its all cool cuz i liked him up until that shit sandwhich of the Massacre.
Fuckin Curtis has to suk cuz he put he put out two singles, accused Interscope of leaking two. But nobody really gave a fuck about his albulm. Dats why he pushed that shit back cuz nobody was hype about that shit. This time around all of 50s Italian Wanksta fans graduated high school and now he's suddenly not a gansta anymore he's just a Nigger. Fuk it I'd be a nigger too if I could have a fraction of what that hulked up Ferret lookin muthafucka got. If thats waht it means to be a nigger im down. Who i gotta call? who i gotta see? Get at me im fuckin starvin man.
Although he lost in sales, he still has the most money wit his endorsement deals and shit. none of that shit we (by we I mean us colored folk {yes that includes you Latinos}) buy his shit anyway. None of us wear G-Unit clothing and sneakers. Yet you still see that shit in Macys and Dr. Jays. We don't drink his watered down purple Kool-Aid Vitamin Water either. Do you know this nigga has his own line of vibrators comin out? In blue cuz its his favorite color? Who the hell iz gonna use that shit? Not me and certainly not my fellow coloreds. Its gonna be u pasty college bitches and white boyz cuz it excites you.
Oh well at least Fif got to poke on Ciara for a minute.

No comments: